Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Comfortable mask for wearing all day

• 23-08-2020 3:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭ phildenny

Hi all
    Looking for recommendations for masks for teens returning to school. They will be wearing them all day. No fancy logos just plain would suit. Have a few plated cotton bought locally but they find them very stuffy after a while. They prefer disposable ones from aldi but I would like to get reusable ones. Any suggestions.

I tried looking in the other thread on masks but it's too long and not about where to get masks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,320 ✭✭✭ Jim_Hodge

I found any Olson masks types more comfortable. I prefer elastic ear loops to fabric. No problems with longer time use and no glasses steaming up.
    Everybody will have their own preferences. It may be worth trying out a few before settling in one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,550 ✭✭✭ ShineOn7

Phil; I've dropped you a PM with details of an Irish pharmacy company I think can help

Advertisement