Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

How have you found your family and romantic relationships since rona?

• 18-08-2020 3:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,566 ✭✭✭ completedit

What are you talking about on any given day? I realized how boring I am as a person. If am not doing or passively engaged in something, then my actual input is minimal. Think it was Einstein who said something about man left to his own devices is condemned to a dull existence. It's not that but something similar.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,533 ✭✭✭ limnam

What are you talking about on any given day?

What to eat mostly.

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭ Eskie

Yesterday, I told my OH about the adventure I had, holding the cat up to catch a spider on the ceiling.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,352 ✭✭✭✭ AMKC

What or who is RONA OP?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭ brisan

What are you talking about on any given day? I realized how boring I am as a person. If am not doing or passively engaged in something, then my actual input is minimal. Think it was Einstein who said something about man left to his own devices is condemned to a dull existence. It's not that but something similar.

I was talking to my wife yesterday................................she seems like a nice person

• Registered Users Posts: 2,566 ✭✭✭ completedit

AMKC wrote: »
    What or who is RONA OP?

CORONA

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭ Badly Drunk Boy

CORONA
    Do you saw stuff like 'Heino' too?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,352 ✭✭✭✭ AMKC

CORONA

Awe ok. Surely it would have just been easier to say C-19 if you want to be lazy about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,566 ✭✭✭ completedit

C-19 sounds so depressing. We need to take the co out of rona.

Advertisement