Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

New band called the flies releases new ep

• 18-08-2020 2:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello, I am an irish drummer in an irish rock band the flies and we have released our new ep Looser and our new video Directors cut. It is available on youtube. What do you think.
    It is also available on spotify as well.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Hello, I am an irish drummer in an irish rock band the flies and we have released our new ep Looser and our new video Directors cut. It is available on youtube. What do you think.
    It is also available on spotify as well.

Ah, ye lads are from Boyle? My home town.

Nice job, listening on Spotify here now. I'm liking it guys. Great solo in Back Pocket!

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Z CAR M

Cool track Directors cut - Well produced, performed & arranged, really great !!

• Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭Chauncey Gardner

`I just checked that out, was originally posted in 2020. Not sure if band still going. have a good sound, I wonder what the live performance is/was like.

Advertisement