Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Wet Ass Pussy

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭lertsnim

This generations Marilyn Manson.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

Gruffalox wrote: »
    Hope Joe plays Wet Ass Pussy for all his beloved kids.

Joe prefers to sniff kids' hair than wet ass pussies

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭nthclare

The liberals will be rightly confused about this one and so will the other crowd :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭The Unbearables

Calling this tramp an artist is a bit of a stretch..

Iv'e seen classier tramps

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Unfortunately this is what your kids want to hear. Hence likely number 1. Although yeah I personally find it grotesque and a sign of how disjointed and debased young people are becoming.

It will probably be held up as feminism when the truth is it's anything but.

No hippies, no punks, not even NWA or Rave. The heroes of this generation would appear to be outspoken but barely literate sluts, and limp wristed foppish male "singer-songwriters". Yeuk.

it's what they were guided to like by the industry

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,237 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

nthclare wrote: »
    The liberals will be rightly confused about this one and so will the other crowd :)

Wait, what? Desperate attempt to get your little dig in at liberals, but the usually you'll find the hand wringing coming from more conservative types, especially when it comes to women doing anything sexually open.

Frankly, I never liked Cardi B. She's got a dodgy history and is a pretty basic rapper, but this video is literally nothing special or new.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭kenmm

dere34 wrote: »
    This song by Cardi B is likely going to be Number One this Friday.

There is still the concept of a "number one"?

Who knew?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭Gruffalux

Joe prefers to sniff kids' hair than wet ass pussies

Everyone deserves some comfort in their dotage.

nthclare wrote: »

What is the other crowd?

The opposite of "the liberals"? Is that it - either one or the other :D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

lertsnim wrote: »
    This generations Marilyn Manson.

no it isn't

• Advertisement

WoW - pop music uses explicit references to sell more pop music?

90's 'classic' right here:

"Put yo' ass on my face
    I love the way your pussy tastes
    Girl, you know you are the one
    Take that ass and make me cum"

• Registered Users Posts: 19,933 ✭✭✭✭El_Duderino 09

Censored version for the sensitive

That's class. Ben's audience must have liked the idea of it too or else he wouldn't have read it out so clearly so they didn't miss any of the imagery.

Oh look, old people saying modern music is too vulgar and isn't as good as the old days, is just something all old generations say about young generations. Things were better in the old days, no respect, vulgar etc. Just following the formula.

If old people liked the modern music then the young people would have something to seriously worry about.

I've never been much into music so I'm not attached to even the mucic from my childhood or teenage years. Older people criticised modern music when I was young, now older people criticise music today. It's just something old people do. They probably can't help it like the way they develop that old person smell.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭Still waters

If these videos influence young girls the young lads of this country must be getting a serious amount of fanny, bastards

dere34 wrote: »
    Call me old fashioned.

And yes - you are old fashioned - maybe you should try another radio station if it bothers you - that's one advantage of a free market - you can choose with your feet.

Or do you want to campaign to stop others from having the same rights?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,071 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Ahh the eternal cry of the middle aged: This isn't music. :mad: In my day back in the[insert decade here] now that was music!! Only the middle aged back then thought it wasn't. Rinse and repeat. There comes a point in life where such things quite simply aren't made for you(or me. I think it bloody awful). If 40 year olds liked that song it wouldn't be heading for the top of the charts.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

If these videos influence young girls the young lads of this country must be getting a serious amount of fanny, bastards

Shur they can't go near them without getting the paperwork in order..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Wibbs wrote: »
    Ahh the eternal cry of the middle aged: This isn't music. :mad: In my day back in the[insert decade here] now that was music!! Only the middle aged back then thought it wasn't. Rinse and repeat. There comes a point in life where such things quite simply aren't made for you(or me. I think it bloody awful). If 40 year olds liked that song it wouldn't be heading for the top of the charts.

I don't mind it and I'm old. I was singing it in the shower but have a sore throat so it was more like whispering.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,071 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Shur they can't go near them without getting the paperwork in order..
    and like music, every generation is convinced the next generation are getting more action than they did, think they have easier lives, think they've a crap work ethic, think they whine too much, think they have no respect etc. As sure as night follows day...

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

Wibbs wrote: »

Yes and no..
    Yeah, it's obviously vulgar, but I think it's the the stupidity that I object to..

Like, someone mentioned marilyn manson..He was a clever dude..It was provocative, but it was art..This is just crass..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,480 ✭✭✭Blondini

I love a good lyric...

City girls just seem to find out early, how to open doors with just a smile..
    Now get a bucket and a mop, that's some wet-ass p*ssy ...

• Advertisement

kenmm wrote: »
    WoW - pop music uses explicit references to sell more pop music?

90's 'classic' right here:

"Put yo' ass on my face
    I love the way your pussy tastes
    Girl, you know you are the one
    Take that ass and make me cum"

And now I have earwormed myself to the fckn outhere brothers arrghh..

Better try some CardiB instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,174 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

I think it's quite catchy. I hope the cat wasn't too traumatized after being chucked into the water with the donkey.

Yes and no..
    Yeah, it's obviously vulgar, but I think it's the the stupidity that I object to..

Like, someone mentioned marilyn manson..He was a clever dude..It was provocative, but it was art..This is just crass..

Its all subjective tho - the ones buying this would probably disagree?

So you can't really say "obviously" as it isn't obvious to others.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,933 ✭✭✭✭El_Duderino 09

Yes and no..

And do you think old people at the time appreciated the art Marilyn Manston made?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,237 ✭✭✭forumdedum

I am going to play this song backwards and see what sort of messages I can receive

Brilliant post

• Registered Users Posts: 20,174 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

And do you think old people at the time appreciated the art Marilyn Manston made?

Sure FFS, Manson was the divil incarnate some years back. :pac:

Mind you, I do wonder idly if a group of nearly naked youngfellas singing about their mickeys would provoke more outrage.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,237 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

Yeah they certainly didn't make sexually explicit videos back in the days. This new fangled libruls and feminist agenda. Not a chance did they do stuff like this years ago purely for shock value.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭Sirsok

I find the chorus of Justin Biebers song "Yummy" more offensive then anything ever written ever

Yeah, you got that yummy, yum
    That yummy, yum
    That yummy, yummy
    Yeah, you got that yummy, yum
    That yummy, yum
    That yummy, yummy

• Registered Users Posts: 14,684 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Remember Haddaway's "what is love".
    Now that was both thought provoking and one could shake one's booty on the dance floor.

This tune makes me want to call up ISPCA and say someone's drowning a cat.
    And nobody wants to dance to that.

Pass.

• Advertisement

But like, he was making a point..

Although, seeing as she's interviewing Joe Biden, I suppose there could be some subliminal social critique underlying it that I'm not picking up on..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement