Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Osann One 360 car seat feedback

• 14-08-2020 8:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hello, looking at this seat for our nine month old. Seems good with extended rear-facing, spin function for getting them in/out and lasts til they are 12, plus it's a very reasonable price. Looking for feedback from anyone who has bought it. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭anndub

As far as I can tell this seat has to be used as a high back booster seat once the child reaches 18kg. Depending on your child they may be far to be safe in the set up and you will end up having to buy another seat. For example my 3yr old is 18kg and 104cm but it would be dangerous to put her into a high back booster at this stage. In addition, the longer they rear face the better so I would recommend looking into a rear facing option up to 25kg. I'd recommend joining the extended rear facing group on Facebook where you will get proper advice from RSA qualified individuals on the best seat to get for your child depending on their current height and weight trajectory.

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭Nickibaby*

I have the Osann One car seat, baby is only 4 months put absolutely loves it. Its very padded and looks super comfy. The 360 swival is very handy for putting baby in and out of the car

Advertisement