Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SummerSlam 2020 *Spoilers*

Options
12346»

Comments

  • Registered Users Posts: 60,407 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson




  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_


    The fans on ThunderDome were being directed on how to react and who to boo and who to cheer.


    The fan who had the sign fire Dream was banned.

    Well that's absolutely bloody stupid, what's the point of fans (albeit via a big video screen) if they're being told who to cheer & who to boo? Takes away from the live experience, letting the crowd boo/cheer organically for whoever they want.


  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc


    Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Well that's absolutely bloody stupid, what's the point of fans (albeit via a big video screen) if they're being told who to cheer & who to boo? Takes away from the live experience, letting the crowd boo/cheer organically for whoever they want.

    Arrrr they be no fans I tell you. Them what we call virtual marks.


  • Registered Users Posts: 37,972 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009


    Reigns gets a title shot straight away


  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc


    PTH2009 wrote: »
    Reigns gets a title shot straight away

    And he will win too. Vince apparently wants to push Reigns heavily again and make him look really strong, he's desperate to make Reigns the next Hogan/Cena even if it means killing his entire product to do it.


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe


    Hes a nice guy and a decent wrestler, but his character is boring and bland, and he hasnt the personality (well if he does he hasnt shown it) to be a top level attraction. It doesnt appear that Roman can connect with the fans in the same manner.


  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc


    beakerjoe wrote: »
    Hes a nice guy and a decent wrestler, but his character is boring and bland, and he hasnt the personality (well if he does he hasnt shown it) to be a top level attraction. It doesnt appear that Roman can connect with the fans in the same manner.

    Luckily for Roman there isn't any fans at the moment, either in the arena or watching at home :pac:


  • Registered Users Posts: 28,870 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy


    PTH2009 wrote: »
    Reigns gets a title shot straight away
    Sure he's earned it by disappearing for months and randomly reappearing.
    Loughc wrote: »
    Luckily for Roman there isn't any fans at the moment, either in the arena or watching at home :pac:

    I'm sure we'll hear a very positive reaction from the "fans"


  • Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Ridley


    The fans on ThunderDome were being directed on how to react and who to boo and who to cheer.

    They're being told to sit looking indifferent while occasionally clapping or giving a thumbs up?

    The piped-in noise during the pre-show made it sound like it was happening in a public in-door swimming pool. Just needed the occasional splash of someone off-screen doing a dive-bomb.


Advertisement