Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The "Rona", rioting and ammo production.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭tudderone

I remember ammo went difficult to find around the time the centrefire pistols were released, something happened in America and getting 9mm ammo was difficult. The Americans hoard ammo and reloading supplies when anything happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

Proably for the US brands.Shouldn't affect EU brands too much.

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Registered Users Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

I went to buy a bulk box of Federal 22lr in Murray's in Cork a couple of weeks ago and they had none in stock. When I asked when it was expected in he told me he couldn't say, due to Covid 19 they were waiting on a delivery for months and there seems to be a shortage of stock.

Murray's would be a big enough dealer and turnover a fair bit of ammo I'd say.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

Advertisement