Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Covid Questionnaire and confirmation

• 14-07-2020 11:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I'm trying to set up the system to allow the covid officers in the club see who has submitted the health questionnaire and reconfirmed etc.

IT says the secretary submits the list of officers and their names and the officers ticks the supervisor box. But where does the secretary submit the names? Is it online or to the county board directly?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭JJs Left Hand

Arsenium wrote: »
    Hi all,

I'm trying to set up the system to allow the covid officers in the club see who has submitted the health questionnaire and reconfirmed etc.

IT says the secretary submits the list of officers and their names and the officers ticks the supervisor box. But where does the secretary submit the names? Is it online or to the county board directly?

Thanks in advance.

Croke Park. The secretary should have got the details from the GAA explaining exactly what they need to do. All I know is that I had to tick the box and provide my email address to our secretary

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Arsenium

Croke Park. The secretary should have got the details from the GAA explaining exactly what they need to do. All I know is that I had to tick the box and provide my email address to our secretary

Got sorted (I think).

Thanks for the reply. There was a doc sent around to the club secretaries where you add in the email addresses for the covid officers.

It was buried in the other 250 emails !

Advertisement