Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Boards Golf Society - Kilkea Castle - 18th July 2020 @ 11:56

124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,824 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

I was wondering what you were doing walking back over there. I actually thought you were lasering it for some weird reason.
    Thanks for the compliments, you aren’t too shabby a player yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭thecomedian

Thanks Spacecoyote for letting me join on such short notice and thanks also to Break80, Athlone99 and jarrieta for making it an excellent first boards outing!
    I’m not sure if my advice helped or not (probably cost more shots than saved).

I’m delighted to see that so many enjoyed the course, it’s just a pity we couldn’t have played of the whites as some holes were too forward.
    The next morning I played a medal off the blues and my 36 points from Saturday was quickly wiped out with 101 that included 11 shots on the second😳

Sorry I couldn’t stay around afterwards, hopefully next time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭RoadRunner

RoadRunner wrote: »
    Won a lovely set of golf balls with a board society logo for my trouble on the day :) If you find these around the country in rough or lakes please, you now know the owner. Please collect and return them!

Quick update on the boards vice pro balls that I won earlier in the year. I made my first hole in one with one of these on Saturday morning :D

Also just before lockdown I *almost* had the rarest bird of them all when I narrowly missed out on Albatross with one of them (possibly the same ball :eek:)

My thanks again to outgoing captain for arranging the summer game and the nice prize which really worked in my favour!

hin1.jpg

almost-albatros.jpg

Advertisement