Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LIDL plus app

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,197 ✭✭✭PopTarts

casio4 wrote: »
    I got the first scratch card at sign up activated the nut box thing but never got it as I couldn't find it in store, it's over 72 hours now since I shopped and didn't get another scratch card

You need to shop again before you get another one. You get one with every shop (per 72 hours).

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Got me a chocolate bar on Scratch & Win today... huzzah!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Skuxx

I've tried signing up twice now but I'm yet to receive any text message with a code! :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,610 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Was wondering if you use the app and then pay by card is your card then linked for future purchases so they can gather data and build profiles of their customer base? I didnt read the T&Cs, maybe someone did.

• Registered Users Posts: 949 ✭✭✭Renjit

nava wrote: »
    I would also like to know that, I change store when shopping just in case.

I shopped in a different store and still got 5 euro off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,268 ✭✭✭✭ted1

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Was wondering if you use the app and then pay by card is your card then linked for future purchases so they can gather data and build profiles of their customer base? I didnt read the T&Cs, maybe someone did.

No they can do all that without your card.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,268 ✭✭✭✭ted1

I’ve been in twice since they launched. Little to no stick off whatever has the discount

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭celiam

I live in drogheda and we have two lidl stores,even though i have chosen one will the discounts apply if i use the other one

• Registered Users Posts: 3,764 ✭✭✭One More Toy

celiam wrote: »
    I live in drogheda and we have two lidl stores,even though i have chosen one will the discounts apply if i use the other one

According to previous posts seems so

Just something I've noticed from my local lidl, the app doesn't work at self service just the tills

• Advertisement

New scratch card seems to be €1.50 off next shop.

Not sure if these are tailored to people specifically but I’ve been getting same prizes as others to date.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,114 ✭✭✭✭blade1

PopTarts wrote: »
    New scratch card seems to be €1.50 off next shop.

Not sure if these are tailored to people specifically but I’ve been getting same prizes as others to date.

Bar of chocolate for me today.
    Don't think I've ever bought chocolate in Lidl before.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

so even if there is nothing on the app you want to activate and use, if nothing floats your boat do we still scan the barcode at every shop just for the scratch card?

blade1 wrote: »
    Bar of chocolate for me today.
    Don't think I've ever bought chocolate in Lidl before.

Bar here too

I had that bar with my last scratchcard. Hazlenut?

It’s tasty enough!

Just scoffed the hazelnut chocolate bar myself, was very tasty and nicer than Aldis own brand Dairyfine. Anyone getting it be careful as there is another bar there with almost identical packaging but a bigger size and price, its the one that is 79c and 100 grams that is free and not the other one.

I didnt get a fresh scratchcard though, I just checked my digital receipts and I was short of the 72 hours between the two shops by 6 minutes :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭jdon72

I used the app recently but I didn't get a scratch card I don't think

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭123654789

casio4 wrote: »
    so even if there is nothing on the app you want to activate and use, if nothing floats your boat do we still scan the barcode at every shop just for the scratch card?

Yep, that should get you a scratch card alright. The offers change weekly so your boat might be floated later this week

Muahahaha 6 mins, wouldn't ya be raging!

lol I was raging, I was shafted!

In true Bargain Alerts style I'll be jealous of ye all now posting about getting 1.50 off your next shop :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭lucalux

Another €5 off €25 shop voucher in my app this morning.

I had emailed them to query the initial terms of the voucher, as it had said 28 days, when the info changed on the app to 7 days. (I screenshotted it when it said 28days)

Got a reply from Lidl yesterday to say that's a mistake. Valid for 7 days.

This new voucher has 28days on the terms too so I presume it's a mistake and it's valid for 7days again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,503 ✭✭✭Sinister Kid

Anyone else having trouble registering? I'm not getting the text to verify.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,046 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

lucalux wrote: »
    Another €5 off €25 shop voucher in my app this morning.

I had emailed them to query the initial terms of the voucher, as it had said 28 days, when the info changed on the app to 7 days. (I screenshotted it when it said 28days)

Got a reply from Lidl yesterday to say that's a mistake. Valid for 7 days.

This new voucher has 28days on the terms too so I presume it's a mistake and it's valid for 7days again.

I never got a chance to use the old voucher before it expired and disappeared off the app after 7 days. It is now showing up again for me as well as a new €5 voucher.

I never got a chance to use the old voucher before it expired and disappeared off the app after 7 days. It is now showing up again for me as well as a new €5 voucher.

Hmm nothing here, I used my €5 voucher yesterday

So you have two now? Nice!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,046 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

lucalux wrote: »
    So you have two now? Nice!

Yeah. Wonder can I use both at the same time.

Anyone else having trouble registering? I'm not getting the text to verify.

I think a few people were having this issue when registering, are you dropping the zero from your mobile number? As in +353861234567

It does say in terms and conditions that "Multiple coupons can be used in the same transaction once the combined spend threshold is met" but since it may be an anomaly that you got a second one, you might have to split the purchase into two transactions to be safe. Just a guess, mind

• Registered Users Posts: 12,114 ✭✭✭✭blade1

I've a fiver voucher again today.
    My first one had expired.

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭kaerobe

If you try activate them both, I get a message saying they cant be used together. I tried to use mine last week and it disappeared so happy its back

• Advertisement

kaerobe wrote: »
    If you try activate them both, I get a message saying they cant be used together. I tried to use mine last week and it disappeared so happy its back

Cheers for clarifying that! Easier than finding out at the till:)

Advertisement