Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boardsies Decide: Boybands VS Girl Power

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,923 ✭✭✭Irish Aris

the pop aficionado in me can't think of anything other than pop boybands or girlbands. So it was fairly easy to find my 10 songs, and I was able to balance it with 5 boybands and 5 girlbands, no mixed boy/girl bands at all.
    I ended up not selecting any Spice Girls songs, as my girl power selections were heavily on the 80's side, and the one spot I had left went to band that I'm not a huge fan but that one song is absolutely fantastic!

Necro, just PMed you my 10 selections :)

• Registered Users Posts: 84,788 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

That was hard narrowing down to 10, pm sent

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

So, competition is basically for anyone that's not a solo artist?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

quickbeam wrote:
    So, competition is basically for anyone that's not a solo artist?

Would be primarily pop songs gauging on the entries.

Gonna pull out laptop this eve and see how we are fixed with entries.:D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Just updating my spreadsheet this morning.

128 songs submitted.

8 songs have multiple nominations, 2 of those 8 have 3 nominations.

Although it seems like a great place to close nominations, the selections are bloody great so I will leave it open for any stragglers.

Great songs picked, I'm looking forward to this :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭speckle

just pm you with a straggler list.

Up to 162 songs now :D

And at 168 songs tis time to lock her up for new nominations.

Tournament Thread will be kicking off at 6.30pm.

Advertisement