Advertisement
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)
New AMA with a US police officer (he's back!). You can ask your questions here

Golf Lessons Spawell

• 24-06-2020 2:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭ talla10

Does anyone have any recommendations from the available coaches at Spawell?

Coaches are Brendan McDaid, John Dignam, David Keating, Gary Murphy, Tim Rice and Colm Moriaty.

I got a lesson last year from a coach there, wont mention his name here, but was not at all impressed with him. Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,518 ✭✭✭✭ GreeBo

Colm is a good lad who has played on one of the feeder tours, I've played with him but never had a lesson.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭ kod12

Sergio Coyle is there as well had my first lesson with him a few weeks back now. highly recommend him, has all the latest tech and is more focused on building a swing that lasts than quick fixes in my view.

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭ Earleybird

Had a few lessons with Brendan. Highly recommended. Always had a drill for the part of my swing that I was struggling with and always worked at a pace where I would progress or take a step back if too complex.

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭ newindublin

Have had a few lessons with Brendan McDaid, I felt they were quite good.

He runs a group drop in session on Wednesdays at 8PM for like ~17 euro if you are interested to give him a try.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭ tropics001

Agree on Brendan McDaid. I had a few odd lessons over the years and he gave me a few techniques that have stuck with me and helped.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,832 ✭✭✭ DuckSlice

Have heard good things about Sergio Coyle, haven't had a lesson from him but he looks to have all the tech for lessons.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭ willabur

etxp wrote: »
    Have heard good things about Sergio Coyle, haven't had a lesson from him but he looks to have all the tech for lessons.

Sergio Coyle a half brother surely of Georgie Burgess?

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭ tbayers

Can stand behind the Sergio Coyle reccomendations. Dropped 2 shots since working with him (3 lessons, so far). First thing he said is need a swing that works under pressure, and it has done just that. Has all the latest technology too. All personal opinion of course, make of it what you will.

Advertisement