Advertisement
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards
Mods please check the Moderators Group for an important update on Mod tools. If you do not have access to the group, please PM Niamh. Thanks!

LLM International Justice

Registered Users Posts: 28 RLF93

Hi, has anyone studied the LLM in International Justice? I’ve seen this has been asked previously but no responses yet unfortunately. I’ve already been in contact with the college for information but just looking for people’s thoughts on it. Thanks

Comments

• RLF93 wrote: »
    Hi, has anyone studied the LLM in International Justice? I’ve seen this has been asked previously but no responses yet unfortunately. I’ve already been in contact with the college for information but just looking for people’s thoughts on it. Thanks

Thread very carefully. I wouldnt touch it. I would see it as a course it doesnt seem to line up to direct employment and only looks to propagate itself. Look at Evergreen State College in Washington to see where it leads. If you want to right a wrong go study science or engineering.

Advertisement