Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

can you play Call of duty ww2 single person off line

Options
  • 08-06-2020 2:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

i bought my first ps4 game last week,, cod ww2 and i couldnt just start the game .... i had to click to updated it ... i left it on all day and night and the next morning it had only downloaded 20 %............ so i posted the game back to get a refund

i live in a rural area where internet rubbish

so hope to find games that dont take days to update...

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Unfortunately that's how nearly everything has gone. Publishers are in a rush to make deadlines to keep their shares up. Even if it means the product isnt ready. Products that require a ton of patching dont seem to affect their shares for some reason. Any other market would mark it down as a reliability issue. But not for games. Outside of its core market, it doesnt tend to be taken seriously. So this issue will come up again and again. It's not unique to the PS4 nor call of duty. Dont even think about trying to install GTA5 if tha other game was problematic for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 vajrasattva

thanks for your quick reply ....Im guessing that im screwd .... The ps4 was a gift so reluctant to get rid..... at the same time im hearing that im going to be hard pusged to find a game to play , becose of my bad internet...

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement