Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Integrated Bosch Dishwasher not working

• 23-05-2020 1:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭

Hi all
    Problem with our dishwasher. It’s an integrated Bosch dishwasher in house since before me moved in in 2005. Model is SGV4313GB/12. It does not have digital displays.
    Electricity went off mid cycle the other day and now it won’t drain and 3 of the 4 setting buttons are alight. I have often had to reset if one setting light stays at the same time as the “on” indicator led bulb but this time the reset doesn’t work when I am depressing the three lit settings together.

Any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭mrkdips

This is link to manual

https://media3.bosch-home.com/Documents/5600009265_A.pdf

Troubleshooting instructions on page 36 already tried and not working

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭freddyuk

Often this is a circuit board failure. If you can find a local electrical servicing outfit they can check and repair the board. Cost pennies for parts. Many appliances are dumped when they are easily repairable. Its the modern way.

Advertisement