Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Motherland: Fort Salem (Hulu)

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,890 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

I found things ran way too fast in the episode. We get a scene with the president snowed in with no supplies and then 10 minutes later when the trial is over she shows up and then they somehow temporarily stop the Camarea. And then Tally pairs up with the guy from last season that I can't remember if there was anything going between them. You can definitely see that they are rushing some plot points just to finish the show. Next week is the finale anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

3.8: Well.. that seems to be a sign there won't be a huge battle coming up..

I'm guessing then that something is gonna be forcing Raelle to using the bomb and something will be done to counter it using the song

• Registered Users Posts: 17,231 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Was an ok finale - all felt a bit rushed like the past few episodes (did they know they were cancelled before filming ended?)

Questions left unanswered but no big cliffhanger - deserved a few more seasons really

• Registered Users Posts: 8,890 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Yeah this season felt very rushed. I think they knew it was ending so I think they were just trying to get as much story told in 10 episodes. The whole history of the world was very interesting, would have at least liked them showing what the world was like after a year and what happened to the camarea after every person in the world became a Witch.

3.9: Just one behind the finale. I'm guessing they've saved some budget for it.

A lot happened in this one.

The cession war stopped..

The weddings..

The civil war starts?

Damn! That was a lot!

Also

Nooo! Izadora! 😲

• Advertisement

Wait.. that was the end! Noooo! That was a kinda cool twist.

Right so.. that's the end of the season and series. I thought it was a cool idea. Starting strong and exploring it well. Then as the seasons went on though, and especially season 3, I think they were hit with a low budget problem. Still though, they made do with what they had.

3.10: That moved very fast. Wrapping up as much as it could I think. Also.. Phew! ..

Izadora made it! I googled the actress..  Emilie Leclerc. She hasn't had much except this show: https://www.imdb.com/name/nm7365978/

The Silvers got done pretty bad throughout the story. I'm not sure but I vaguely remember the father (vice pres/pres guy) wasn't completely out for bad at first.

For the big twist, I thought the planet.. bubble? shield? .. thinga-ma-bob was cool. The singing noises off it. The unexplainedness. Probably got some cool potential there for a story to build on but.. the show is over so that's it I guess.

For the whole show I think there was standouts from Lyne Renée (Alder) who started strong and Taylor Hickson (Raelle) who grew into her role.

Advertisement