Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
New AMA with a US police officer (he's back!). You can ask your questions here

Inbound and internal An Post Delays

1535455565759»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Srfcsean

still not received 😂😂🤦🤦

Post edited by Srfcsean on

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭ yrreg0850

cancelled

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭ monkeyactive

Folks any idea how long the wait is from paying An Post the VAT and handling Fee for goods ordered from outside EU to An Post delivering.

Paid for my charges on their online portal a week and 3 days ago , received receipt of payment but still waiting on delivery

• Registered Users Posts: 1,548 ✭✭✭ BohsCeltic

I got my post on Monday having paid the customs and admin fee online on Friday morning.

On another note, posted a return to Amazon(Portlaoise) on Thursday morning and it's still there now. Not sure if they have not updated it but normally it's pretty accurate.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Srfcsean

Have a few parcels stuck in Dublin mail centre , tracking just sez (we have your delivery) hoping it gets sorted soon as I’m waiting for it 🙏

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement