Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Is the North Korean leader dead?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

Possibly the best headline of the month from the NYT:

https://nypost.com/2020/05/01/kim-jong-un-may-be-holed-up-with-his-pleasure-squad-report/
    This is equal to 111.11 golf courses, assuming stright forward play.

He's reappeared on Friday with a slight limp. They're no visual clue he had a heart surgery recently. US intelligence was wrong, I think? He looked fatter to me:)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,003 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

He's reappeared on Friday with a slight limp. They're no visual clue he had a heart surgery recently. US intelligence was wrong, I think? He looked fatter to me:)

The 2000 strong pleasure squad may account for the limp.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 81,121 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

If only NK had oil or uranium.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

The 2000 strong pleasure squad may account for the limp.

His married. We don't if his like that and sleeping with many women :)

23 days not seen, with three weeks to recover from non threatening life illness is possible. He has medical doctors 24/7 to watch him. He probably blows up from gas combustion first inside the body if he doesn't stop eating :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rapul

But hasnt it been said there is an abundance of materials under the earth for phone batterys and the like, I'm sure I read somewhere before, definitely something valuable underneath land that no one has access to since what 1953?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

Maybe he was recovering from covid

• Registered Users Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭Hoop66

I think it's the uranium they do have, and have successfully made go bang, that is the problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

Kim's lads or lassies send out some bizzare coded message, using the Tube.
    They could be playing some sort of int'l bingo, saying their big lad has finally ate too much Swiss cheese and now a stiff in a box.
    Anyhoe, here's tonights main numbers.

0100011001-001

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1328930/north-korea-news-kim-jong-un-north-korea-spies-video-hackers
    Take this tabloid with a dose of salt, they're always banging out aliens on Mars imagery (using funny shaped rocks).

Advertisement