Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Wfs forestry investment

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20 james0987

Hi rlynchbekind, do you know his address? will help to send him legal notice? I know he is from UK not sure town or address

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Michael Lydon

Same story as above, how can we make contact and proceed

ping me, we are forming email group to take legal action against him

• Registered Users Posts: 6 ycass

Hi I would like to be involved in this group please, some situation.

Please contact me regarding this issue, in the same boat !

• Advertisement

Please ping me, we are preparing for a legal case.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 jim1987

Hi all

I am due a return of my investment from this company this month also not looking good based on your experiences would definitely be happy to be part of this group if possible .

please contact me regarding this group and any legal issue proceeding .

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2 jim1987

Please contact me also regarding this issue as I am in the same situation .

You will not get your money, they will put you in touch with Craig Hands who is the owner of this company. He will keep giving you false promises or will offer you a new plan/loan agreement.

I am sorry but that is the story of everyone in this thread. There are 3 of us who are going to take this company to court. If you want to join as then please send me personal message and I will share details with you.

Everyone - more we are in the court, the better and stronger our case. Please ping me if you want to join us.

• Advertisement

Hello Ycass, please send me a PM and I will send you details

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Philip Barry

Im also owed a lot of money can you advise going forward.

Hi I am interested in bringing him to court please contact me via email barryphil@gmail.com

Regards

Philip

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,616 Mod ✭✭✭✭blue5000

You might want to remove your email address and use private message instead

If the seat's wet, sit on yer hat, a cool head is better than a wet ar5e.

Everyone- the first step and very important step is to email CRO and register your objection to any strike off of this company.

Please note that if Craig will strike off this company you have no way to go after him. Any questions please send me message

You can also send them H16 form (1 page form) via post. Link from CRO website as follows;

Please use this email address

cro.info@enterprise.gov.ie

You can CC to the following email as well but it bounces back!

cro.enforcement@enterprise.gov.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Paul58

I am hoping to get my return back on my large investment in WFS. It is fundamentally a solid business and has lodged its revenue returns from 2016 in UK. I think covid has had a poor effect on most investments and I hope we can still get a resolution in time on this one even if its delayed.

Is that so Mr Paul58? Then why there is no return filed for 2 years? If you UK a customer since 2016 then why you have joined this forum since sept 2021?

Why everyone in this forum has the same story? You have only 4 posts and all in favour of WFS!!! try somewhere else....!

Post edited by Philip Barry on

• Registered Users Posts: 11 damo92

If the only positive thing that can be said is this company filed some returns from 6 years ago, it really says it all don't you think!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Paul58

Hi Damo, I take on board we are all under pressure here, no doubt. It is mostly based in UK. They supply a large retailer and have a company called JingleTree.co.uk to deliver christmas trees direct in UK. It is successful and profitable. I know all companies have a decrease in investment due covid so time is needed for recovery. This is the real economic situation. I am optimistic we will get our returns, maybe delayed but at least I think we will get it. The company filed returns since 2016 in UK, i.e. 4 years of revenue returns.

• Advertisement

we all had an agreement with Irish company, WFS forestry ireland, and clearly the return is not filed for the last 2 years. Anyone can see this.

https://core.cro.ie/e-commerce/company/615112

Where you are based? When you got your last return?

UK return also filed in loss and Irish return filed before is also showing loss. People in this forum have done at least that much homework!

• Registered Users Posts: 11 damo92

Paul58 I'm going to take on board what you have said, and you should be able to answer these simple questions as all I can see is losses, and accounts not being filed on time!

1. What is the name of the retailer you are referring to?
    2. How do you know jingletree.co.uk is profitable?
    3. What returns have they produced for -
      1. 2016
      2. 2017
      3. 2018
      4. 2019

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Murray D

Hi would just like to know what is happening with Wfs. Has the company been struck off?Like everyone else I lost alot of money.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Jackw888

Hi All I’m just reading all your comments and unfortunately I’m in the same position as ye I’ve been scammed out of what in my eyes is quiet a substantial amount of money and am looking for ways to try get it back. I’ve been talking to Craig quiet a few times and he’s only been fobbing me of I need to take action now so would be happy to join any willing group that is set up to go after this guy

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Jackw888

Interested in taking legal action James I’ve been scammed also by this company

• Registered Users Posts: 1 slowlysimilar

Joining boards.ie after coming across this thread. Am owed money since April last year and either getting 3-month delay emails or being ignored. @james0987 please dm me regarding any collective action please.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 danger mouse 1

Hello can you please contact me too please james0987 I’m in same boat with this company. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Musani

I have invested money in 2016. I had said the I only wanted to invest for 3 years. I had an email acceptance that your money with profit will be returned after 3 years. When I contacted them they said we did not commit to that. So send the copy of email to Craig hands. To cut it short several agreements have been made to return my money in installments and broken. So far he has returned part of money in installment. Since last one year he is only making promises but is not returning any money. So I am in the same boat. There must be some dept of govt dealing in this issue. He has collected money through Irish bank. He has an account and the bank should have some responsibility. The company address is on the Web page but i went there there is actually no office in existence. I could be just a post box. I could not see any office I could be mistaken.

We should form a group and then address the issue

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 Musani

Advertisement