Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello All, This is just a friendly reminder to read the Forum Charter where you wish to post before posting in it. :)

Instagram Feature

• 22-04-2020 8:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭ Sonny678

I wonder can anyone help me. This is might sound like a stupid question, but there is a feature on instagram I would like to know about and I wonder could anyone help me here with this query.

So you know when someone posts you response in instagtram. And they say lets say anthing.' Have a nice evening'. Sometime they might have emoji after the response. The odd time after someones response there is like a small envelope, kind of the symbol for an email. Its looks like a message maybe. I click on it nothing happens. What does this mean?. What does this stand for ot signify.

The thing is I am.worried that its means this person has sent me email to another part of instagram. I have got response at times with envelope/ email symbol after their response. So does this mean they have sent a message on another area of instagram. I am just worried that people have sent a pile of messages and I never checked them , for I didnt know they had sent them. So what is this email/ message/envelope which is after a response sometimes. If its not a message what does it stand for or signify. I hope this makes sense, and I would be grateful for any response.

Advertisement