Mods please check the Moderators Group for an important update on Mod tools. If you do not have access to the group, please PM Niamh. Thanks!

Muay Thai specific forum request

Registered Users Posts: 12,191 ✭✭✭✭ StringerBell

I would like to propose a forum, or maybe a subforum might work for dedicated Muay Thai discussion.

I am an active member of the Reddit discussion forum which is fantastic for worldwide discussion but I would love one where more UK and Ireland events and fighters could be discussed along with tips and techniques to share. As a fitness class Muay Thai is fantastic even if you do not want to compete in it as a sport.

The sport itself is going from strength to strength in Ireland and we have a couple of world champions and also fighters who will be signed and fighting soon in big promotions such as ONE.

There is an abundance of media and other information out there to kick start the forum and if there would be interest I think it would be a fun place to have debate and conversation, and for selfish reasons it would mean I would have to spend less time on Reddit!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.