Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

brews brothers

• 12-04-2020 10:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭

if anyone has us netflix theres a sit-com series based around a craft brewery in USA . shows how far craft beer has come. all the talk/jokes/story is about craft beer not just based in the brewery.

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,273 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Not just on US Netflix, I happened across it scrolling through mine last night. Didn't watch it though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

This was one of the worst things I've ever seen

• Registered Users Posts: 16,756 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

RasTa wrote: »
    This was one of the worst things I've ever seen

Tried it, too.
    Didn't get much past 5 minutes.

Pity.

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭poitinstill

Tried it, too.
    Didn't get much past 5 minutes.

Pity.

2 episodes on please delete this thread in case people stumble on it .. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Oh dear God, it's awful. All manner of bodily functions, Southern California "Bro" culture, jaded stereotypes, trying to be "hip" with the craft beer references.

Why can't I stop watching it? :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,856 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Netflix is going all out on cornering the Jeremy Kyle/Jerry Springer demographic at the moment. See also: Tiger King. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 37,754 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

jesus its horrendus both in acting and storyline but its so bad ill watch it to see how bad it gets

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

PTH2009 wrote: »
    jesus its horrendus both in acting and storyline but its so bad ill watch it to see how bad it gets

I gave up after episode 3. And I'll watch any tripe.

Advertisement