Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Degiro (has anyone used it)

• 12-04-2020 9:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Hi all

I am looking at ways of investing my savings as bank interest rates are pretty poor of late.

I came across a platform called degiro which seems to have pretty reasonable fees.

Has anyone used it? Is it any good.

Not looking to make a quick buck. Just want to start building a portfolio.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Mezcita

lulufinn90 wrote: »
    Hi all

I am looking at ways of investing my savings as bank interest rates are pretty poor of late.

I came across a platform called degiro which seems to have pretty reasonable fees.

Has anyone used it? Is it any good.

Not looking to make a quick buck. Just want to start building a portfolio.

Thanks

https://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057789028/1/#post104730256

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭masculinist

Ive been waiting a week on a list to register with them. My place in the queue hasnt budged at all

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭Taylor365

Search - way too underrated.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 lulufinn90

Taylor365 wrote: »
    Search - way too underrated.
    What do you mean by "way to underrated" ? Just out of interest. Complete newbie to all this. Forgive my ignorance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 edit_me

That means that on top of the pages (next to boards logo) there is option to type in word "Degiro" and press enter on your keyboard. Magic things can happen ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement