Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No win no fee for black and white multi-litigation defamation case

Options
  • 25-03-2020 10:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

I understand referrals are not permitted. What I would like to know is not specific information. I have a very serious legal matter which was posted last week here, and I've decided to go ahead and persue the matter legally.

My issue is I am low on cash and I've been advised it would cost in the thousands to persue this matter. I may explore a loan from a friend, however, I'm wondering if there are any solicitors that would entertain the idea of taking on a black and white slam dunk case of gross defamation, incompetence and negligence by a group of civil servants who happen to be my neighbours.

Thank you,

Arbitrary.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,258 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

there are no slam dunks in defamation.

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Arbitrary

We'll agree to disagree, hundreds of witnesses of lies spread of a sexual nature. I think that qualifies as a slam dunk case.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,769 Mod ✭✭✭✭nuac

Mod
    I agree with Ohnonot............
    After many decades at the coalface I have yet to meet those slamdunks
    Closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement