Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PEEHS - Famous Women Picture Quiz - REVEAL

123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,544 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

Well played GnR

Great game Homer :)
    I missed the reveal, which was probably best for my sanity. Having run a few picture PEEHS myself, I'd like to apologise to the FG community - damn they're annoying! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Sheridan81

Super reveal Homer, very informative. I'm from Donegal and I'm proud to say I don't know what Enya looks like. You know Peehs is impossible when even Nadia Comaneci doesn't ace. Well done G&R.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 11,918 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Great game Homer, thanks for running it. Mid-table again, raging about Frida Kahlo :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,286 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Fucccckkkk!!!!

I forgot this reveal. Thanks for running, Homer. Well done, GnR, hopefully the only silverware heading to your county this year.

My first wooden spoon I think - proves my theory that I know nothing about women.

Advertisement