Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garnishment order

Options
  • 19-03-2020 9:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,468 ✭✭✭

How do i get 1

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,684 ✭✭✭✭Samuel T. Cogley

PUT PARSLEY ON IT NOW! That's an order.

Mod
    STC - Really?

The self isolation might be getting to me Nuac. That or the 8% IPA I've been drinking. Sorry OP.

Mod
    OK STC. Hope you are keeping well and busy. Difficult times

• Registered Users Posts: 23,292 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

Ginger83 wrote: »
    How do i get 1

Get yourself a solicitor.
    You got a judgement in your favour. It should be possible to get payment. No point asking here really.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,468 ✭✭✭Ginger83

mickdw wrote: »
    Get yourself a solicitor.
    You got a judgement in your favour. It should be possible to get payment. No point asking here really.

Is there a form

Mod
    G83
    I presume you employed a solicitor to get as far as a judgement in your favour. You should discuss with your solicitor the most effective way of enforcing that judgement.
    Leaving open for general discussion subject to forum rules.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,468 ✭✭✭Ginger83

Ginger83 wrote: »
    Is there a form

Mod
    G83
    I presume you employed a solicitor to get as far as a judgement in your favour. You should discuss with your solicitor the most effective way of enforcing that judgement.
    Leaving open for general discussion subject to forum rules.

Thanks for leaving open.

It was a small claims court case.

Advertisement