Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lieing on Driving licence form

Options
  • 17-03-2020 2:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Is there somewhere where you can report a person whom you know lied about their medical condition when applying for their driving lisence. It contributs to them being a dangerous driver and when they renewed their lisence they didnt have to submit a medical or optical letter as it was not mentioned on their original application

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

You could report to Gardai or the ndls..

Not sure if they would do anything though but at least you would know you tried.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,238 ✭✭✭joeysoap

I’m approaching 70. Got a reminder about my driving licence expiring next month. Medical required. Now Thank God I’m in good health, and observing distance separation regarding Coronavirus, and on no medication of any kind. I’m very reluctant to attend a doctors surgery for a number of reasons namely they are busy enough and I don’t want to attend anywhere I can pick up something. Should they temporarily abolish the medical or temporarily extend all licenses over 70 by say 6 months?

Mod
    Good idea. Perhaps the Law Society could raise this

• Registered Users Posts: 10,041 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭tdf7187

Jade2015 wrote: »
    Is there somewhere where you can report a person whom you know lied about their medical condition when applying for their driving lisence. It contributs to them being a dangerous driver and when they renewed their lisence they didnt have to submit a medical or optical letter as it was not mentioned on their original application

Did this apppaling cratur make a shpelling mistake on der licence applicashun. How appaling.

Mod
    Pls be nice here

Advertisement