Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommedation for solicitor in Dun Laoghaire area

Options
  • 05-03-2020 3:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭

Without going into too much detail, I have received some corresponance from a solicitor regarding a personal injury claim dating back a few years, this is in relation to a person who was employed by the company for which I was also working for at the time (I was the manager of the person who is making the claim).

The company has since ceased trading for reasons unrelated to this. I have a pretty good idea of how to proceed but would like to run it past a solicitor first in case I am missing anything I should be aware of.

Any recommedations for someone to have a brief consultation with in South Dublin area?

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,769 Mod ✭✭✭✭nuac

Mod
    Sorry such recommendations not allowed in this forum. Closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement