Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eu Treaty Rights Unmarried Partners

Options
  • 29-02-2020 12:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi

Not sure if I’m posting in the right forum!

Just wondered if anyone had recently applied as unmarried partners under Eu Treaty Rights? and willing to share their experiences?

Thanks in advance

LJ

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭Sonrisa

Hi LJ,

The biggest thing is to get as much documentation together as you can before making the application. I'm sure you've seen the application form on the INIS website- go through that with a fine tooth comb before you begin and make sure you have everything you need. You really just want to make it really easy for the person processing your application and show them that you tick all the boxes.

I'd recommend getting some advice before making the application especially if you've any specific questions- you can ring the Immigrant Council of Ireland phoneline or talk to someone like Nasc in Cork or Doras in Limerick if you are outside of Dublin.

Advertisement