Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Visa refused. Appeal.

Options
  • 28-02-2020 10:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Hello all
    Is anyone waiting for appeal spouse visa in Ireland?
    I would like to know how long I should wait?
    I appeal visa with immigration solicitor.
    Thank you...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭Sonrisa

Hi Djellza, unfortunately appeals can take over 12 months. Google visa decision times Ireland and the first result will take you to the page where they show which applications are being processed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Djellza

Sonrisa wrote: »
    Hi Djellza, unfortunately appeals can take over 12 months. Google visa decision times Ireland and the first result will take you to the page where they show which applications are being processed.

OMG That’s too much. 2 years waiting for visa it’s boring.
    I think a solicitor can fast my visa I don’t know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭un5byh7sqpd2x0

Djellza wrote: »
    OMG That’s too much. 2 years waiting for visa it’s boring.
    I think a solicitor can fast my visa I don’t know.

They can’t

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Djellza

They can’t

That’s boring.
    From January 2018 I don’t have a passport I can’t travel anywhere because they have my passport. And waiting another year is very bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,041 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

That’s boring.
    From January 2018 I don’t have a passport I can’t travel anywhere because they have my passport. And waiting another year is very bad.

It's not boring, it's allowing adequate time to review a failed application and any new documentation. You can't jump the queue.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Pronto63

That’s boring.

If you want to travel just request your passport back.

Advertisement