Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Long Shot but Are There Any MPQ Players Amongst You?

• 27-02-2020 11:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭

Hey Guys,

I’ve been playing Marvel Puzzle Quest for a few years now. I’ve a decent team of heavy hitters. We mainly play PVE events and we always get max progression for the Team Events.

We currently have 2 slots free for any players with decent rosters. We chat in app and also in a separate app called Slack. We a social bunch, most of us playing together for almost 3 years now. It’s not a requirement to chat in app so if you’re not much of a talker, don’t worry about it.

If you don’t play then this will sound like gibberish but to join the team you’ll need to be able to hit maximum progression for SLC7 events at the very least. Also a decent roster of champ’d 4 star characters.

Let me know if you want in. Thanks!

Advertisement