Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maintenance help

Options
  • 25-02-2020 10:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭

Hi. Have court soon for third time my ex has breached the maintenance order set out by the judge in family court. He had build up arrears and was supposed to pay them in two lots before Christmas €3000. And half of santy presents. To date I have not received a single cent for either. No maintenance and he now owes €5700 not including his half of santy. He is not working afaik. I'm still waiting on legal aid wont have it in time. 3 kids and I'm severely struggling as on one parent family payment and full time university student. The money I get weekly is not enough and it's very hard to keep the kids fed. I dont know what to do. This will be our third time back to court tomorrow. He has breached the order twice now. I'm in a reduced rate from the social as they have down he is paying maintenance (which he is not). I rang them and they said I'm caught in a viscious circle and to explain it to the judge. I'm just at my wits end sorry if I have rambled just looking for advice

Advertisement