Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Is there anywhere settle Yerba Mate these days?

• 15-02-2020 2:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭

It's been a while since I drank it but I've been feeling the urge to drink some of it again.
    I have the Mate cup and the bombilla/straw but the two places in Cork that I thought might have it, don't seem to stock it anymore - a shop in the English Market and The Food Co-op.

Ate there any drinkers on here who could let me know where they source it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭Commissar

I'd say that I should remember to double check what I write to catch typos and mistakes from writing on mobile ...
    but I think I just need to start checking in the first place - https://yerbamate.ie

(Now that I give it a moments thought, my initial, badly written query and my own follow up look like very clumsy self promotion)

Advertisement