Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Corona virus in waterford

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭dzilla

Yes,but it didnt have a massive outbreak at any stage?

It (and west waterford) has been consistantly among the lowest rate for LEA in the 26 counties.....whereas now its likely going to be worst

Regardless, it made the front the of the national papers and gave the rest of the country a stick to beat Waterford with.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,186 ✭✭✭The Continental Op

dzilla wrote: »
    Regardless, it made the front the of the national papers and gave the rest of the country a stick to beat Waterford with.

And reminded us how good are politicians are :rolleyes:

Maybe we get what we deserve :o

Wake me up when it's all over.

• Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭jimbojazz

120 cases up there and 50 of them the Delta, according to the news at 6, but none were as a result of rule breaking

• Registered Users Posts: 37,759 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

What a ****show this country is in atm

Anyway will people kindly post links to the local pharmacys which will be administering covid vaccines

31s years old and ill take the one shot J&J

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭dzilla

PTH2009 wrote: »
    31s years old and ill take the one shot J&J

Will you get a choice?

• Advertisement

dzilla wrote: »
    Will you get a choice?

Apparently so

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Apparently so

Any updates on which pharmacy is offering the vaccine?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,758 ✭✭✭✭JPA

JPA wrote: »

Messaged Carolls in Ballybricken enquiring and they said there waiting on word from a HSE rep

Big outbreak in Tramore again, in one of the the 6th years, up to 50 seemingly, some Delta

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,186 ✭✭✭The Continental Op

jimbojazz wrote: »
    Big outbreak in Tramore again, in one of the the 6th years, up to 50 seemingly, some Delta

Seems to be a good bit still in Dungarvan, neighbor emailed to say to keep away until they get negative results back after being close contacts.

I won't be seeing them or anyone anyway for a fortnight as I'm just back from the UK. Can't be bothered to test after 5 days as I've loads of work I can do at home and no need to go out.

Wake me up when it's all over.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭johnnykilo

Does anyone know if you can walk in and get a test in the Kilcohan test centre or do you need to book online first?

The website isn't exactly clear. There's an option to book a test but I've tried to do it last night and this morning and it just get's as far as Step 2, it says there's no appointments and there's no way to click forward :confused:

johnnykilo wrote: »
    Does anyone know if you can walk in and get a test in the Kilcohan test centre or do you need to book online first?

The website isn't exactly clear. There's an option to book a test but I've tried to do it last night and this morning and it just get's as far as Step 2, it says there's no appointments and there's no way to click forward :confused:

Just walk in, and then wait for them to phone you telling you that they have lost your result, shocking:confused::confused::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭johnnykilo

Has anyone been there recently? Just wondering in terms of queuing time, how bad was it?

johnnykilo wrote: »
    Has anyone been there recently? Just wondering in terms of queuing time, how bad was it?

Fairly quiet up there recently

• Registered Users Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭friendlyfun

I am in my mid 20s but really adamant about getting the vaccine to be honest. I don't really care which one I get. If the government are going to create a two tier system where only vaccinated people can avail of dining indoor dining then that's just a load of bollocks.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,504 ✭✭✭Speak Now

jimbojazz wrote: »

Schools closed a month so leaving cert parties I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭friendlyfun

Apparently 180 cases linked to a pub in Dungarvan

• Registered Users Posts: 10,217 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

source ?

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... "

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭alibab

greenspurs wrote: »
    source ?

It was reported in independent newspaper yesterday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,217 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

shur were all vaccinated arent we ??

the fear ...................

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... "

• Registered Users Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭BBM77

greenspurs wrote: »
    shur were all vaccinated arent we ??

the fear ...................

Who has claimed everybody is vaccinated?

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Oscar Madison

alibab wrote: »
    It was reported in independent newspaper yesterday.

That publication is the equivalent of The Sun newspaper!

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭alibab

That publication is the equivalent of The Sun newspaper!

Whatever plenty more examples above for you to look at

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Iwastimthe

How many of the reported have ended up in hospital or god forbid died from{not with) covid? We are not seeing these stats from NPHET.

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭spaceCreated

Iwastimthe wrote: »
    How many of the reported have ended up in hospital or god forbid died from{not with) covid? We are not seeing these stats from NPHET.

Could be wrong but I think they only started to get the systems required back up yesterday they need after the recent hack

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Iwastimthe

Could be wrong but I think they only started to get the systems required back up yesterday they need after the recent hack

We are all on a need to know basis, and at this moment in time we don't need to know!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭2forjoy

Got my name in a pharmacy in clonmel 18-34's . hope i get called soon .

Advertisement