Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

March 2020 citizenship ceremony

Options
  • 13-02-2020 5:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭

Has anyone received invitations yet? We're hoping that my wife will be included in this ceremony, but still haven't received an invitation. We sent an email to citizenship and got an answer saying that invitations will be issuing in the coming days. It seems a little late to be sending out invitations for ceremonies at the beginning of March. That means less than 2 weeks notice.

I was very pleasantly surprised. We got a response the day after sending the query. Last time I sent them an email, I waited several weeks, so I was expecting a response after the ceremonies had taken place.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭elysium321

seagull wrote: »
    Has anyone received invitations yet? We're hoping that my wife will be included in this ceremony, but still haven't received an invitation. We sent an email to citizenship and got an answer saying that invitations will be issuing in the coming days. It seems a little late to be sending out invitations for ceremonies at the beginning of March. That means less than 2 weeks notice.

I was very pleasantly surprised. We got a response the day after sending the query. Last time I sent them an email, I waited several weeks, so I was expecting a response after the ceremonies had taken place.
    Hi, just wondering whether your wife has received the invitation or not.
    We paid the final fee back in December hoping to be invited to the next ceremony but nothing yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭seagull

The invitation came through the door this morning. Hopefully you'll have something soon.

Advertisement