Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kings Inn Entry Requirements

Options
  • 11-02-2020 7:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi all,

I recently graduated from University and after some consideration I am thinking of doing the entrance exams for the Kings Inn. Unfortunately, I didn't study Company law in college which means that as things stand I am unable to sit the exams. Does anyone know where I can do a Company law module to satisfy this criteria?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 PerryMason2020

ABSEEDEE wrote: »
    Hi all,

I recently graduated from University and after some consideration I am thinking of doing the entrance exams for the Kings Inn. Unfortunately, I didn't study Company law in college which means that as things stand I am unable to sit the exams. Does anyone know where I can do a Company law module to satisfy this criteria?

I think you should be able to do it with the Inns themselves but only if you’re Dublin based. Otherwise, you might be able to do it as a stand-alone module with colleges that allow for it. You might even be able to do it with your own college? You should give them a ring and ask.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,769 Mod ✭✭✭✭nuac

Mod
    Pls do not discuss the various colleges and their courses here

Advertisement