Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Steel Panther - Vicar St

Options
  • 11-02-2020 6:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭

Been looking forward to this one, anyone seen them before?

Just looked online and they are sold out, disappointed to say the least. Anyone looking to sell a ticket?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46 War ensemble

Fantastic band who always deliver a brilliant live show. Great banter and interaction with the crowd. Can't speak highly enough of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,348 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

I have a spare for tonight now, one of the lads pulled out as he didn't fancy driving with the weather.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Always Be Closing

What time will SP be onstage at?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

9.15. Wayward Sons on at 8

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,870 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Enjoy the gig, caught them in the Academy and Vicar St and ye are in for a great gig/show

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Always Be Closing

Well that was f**cking amazing! I'm hoarse from singing and have never laughed so much since......well............last time I saw them!

Always deliver

Shout out to my ex who got her t*ts out on stage - you can't catch herpes twice ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Wayward987

Amazing gig, every song had so much energy. Crowd interaction was second to none. Girls on stage was hilarious, anyone get any pics of that one girl? Pm me! Lol

Hope they come back soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭schmoo2k

FYI there playing Cork tonight...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,506 ✭✭✭Mike Guide 69

Great show,face was sore from laughing so much at the antics onstage fair play to that girl who flashed twice onstage too,she wasn’t shy I can tell you that.

One of the quotes of the night .......”don’t worry it’ll be out of her system in two weeks”.....,brilliant!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,046 ✭✭✭ThePott

Were the support any good?
    Heading to the Cork gig tonight and thinking of maybe heading in a bit later.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 Wayward987

Support band were great man

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Binky Bricktop

The support band Wayward Sons were brilliant. All night I couldn't remember where I had seen their singer before and after a bit of googling I found out he was in a band called Little Angels who came to a works do I was at (I used to be in the biz, man). I'd met him centuries ago, glad to see he's still rocking. Will defo being seeing them again when they come back to Dublin later on this year.

First time seeing Steel Panther - we were not disappointed, what a night!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,348 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Toby Jepson was also singer with Fast Eddie Clarkes band Fastway he was with them here when they supported Saxon a few years ago before of course Eddie sadly passed away.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Iospir

What a show. 3 days later and I'm still buzzing with the adrenaline from it. Best live band in the world !!!

Advertisement