Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Planning non compliance

Options
  • 11-02-2020 12:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭

Hi ,

I got PP in 2008 & built in 2009, My property was to have a section 47 burden registered on it as a legal undertaking for ten years from the date of this registration. (I do have a letter of compliance with PP from my solicitor and the LA, I Can only assume neither checked the land registry)

Problem 1: My solicitor never registered the burden so the sec47 never commenced.

Problem 2: I can now not sell my property to the open market- confirmed by auctioneer

Problem 3: Solicitor is dragging their heels to sort the problem - general talk of affidavits and legal argument.

If there is any good advice I am all ears.

Thanks,

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,769 Mod ✭✭✭✭nuac

Mod
    Sorry cannot give legal advice on this forum. but leaving open for general discussion subject to forum rules.
    Observation :
    If there has been compliance over the last ten years with whatever was to have been comprised in the Section 47 agreement it may be possible to come to an arrangement with the planning authority

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭Whatwicklow

Thanks for that, Ill give my solicitor one more try.

Advertisement