Advertisement
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards
Mods please check the Moderators Group for an important update on Mod tools. If you do not have access to the group, please PM Niamh. Thanks!

Last of the Summer Wine

Comments

• NB Fuelcell TC. A great all rounder.

• The Novablasts 2 are great, have been using them for my longer runs. Asics made a few tweaks to the 1st version. They are a little firmer than the 1st but still just as comfy & they made them feel a little more stable around the heel area which was a problem for some people (I love the originals too, had 2 pairs, love the new version too)

• Advertisement

• You’re going well for a auld war horse 👏

This new site is a disaster, forget about your favorite cozy pub that was dickyied up, it was fire bombed!!!😡

TbL

• Advertisement

• Brilliant to put yourself in the mix for those Masters races - while HM training.

• To be fair to yourself, when you ran those faster times they were off a very specific block of training weren't they?? Very hard to run a fast 800m off HM training? Kinda like trying to listen to 2FM at 96MHz.

• Haha, true, but as mentioned above I've still managed considerably better performances off little or limited specific training before. This one was just further off the mark than I expected, allowing for all that. But never mind, it's done and dusted and out of the system!

• I've been very poor at keeping up with people's logs while also neglecting my own. Fair play on the Master's events!

And best of luck in Mullingar, it's a nice enough course. The only hilly bit I can remember is going up and over the motorway but then it's really flat along the canal back into the town. You should go to Red Earth for food after!

• Advertisement

• Logs are so so quiet. It's like a latent effect from lack of events due to Covid and then as things are starting to open back up the site change happened.

• I find it not so bad on my mobile phone.

Theres a couple of things I really dislike about the new format - the lack of "View first unread" option and the fact that when you are up to date on a thread, the title used to go from dark bold font to lighter font. Now its almost impossible to tell (when browsing on a laptop) whether you are up to date on someones log or not. At least on the mobile phone the title turns from bold font to lighter font if the thread hasnt been updated since you last read it.

Not sure if i explained that very well but it makes sense in my head

• Now that you've pointed it out I realise I miss that too. That's one of those that I hadn't pinpointed was different but you're right. And your log. I miss that too! It's the wholesales change overall really I'd imagine as opposed to just one or two things. I could list 5 off the top of my head but decided I wouldn't give out about them here hopefully getting used what it is now.

On my browser at least the font does change to non-bolded for threads I'm up to date on.

• You kept that very quiet! It feels like you just have one like a few months ago but in reality you are going to tell us he is a toddler now! Seriously where is time going. Congratulations and best of luck with the new arrival! Hope all goes well for you guys x

• This is the ultimate log hijack...lol...Thanks E. The little fella is two now...so this will be three kids under four....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

• I know, I bet D wasn't expecting his log to be filled with baby congrats 😂

Sorry D 😳

• Advertisement

• And you still manage to run too😳 fair play...one very understanding lady😉🤗

Advertisement