Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summons for jury duty at previous address?

Options
  • 06-02-2020 2:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭

I received a summons letter for jury duty at a courthouse in bray at my previous address in county Wicklow. I now in Dublin and I am wondering what to do next? I must not have changed my address on the register of electors and I am wondering if I'm still obligated to participate?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭Luimneach2018

Jp1506 wrote: »
    I received a summons letter for jury duty at a courthouse in bray at my previous address in county Wicklow. I now in Dublin and I am wondering what to do next? I must not have changed my address on the register of electors and I am wondering if I'm still obligated to participate?

Same thing happened me recently.

I sent a letter back stating I was no longer resident in the county, they got back to me seeking proof of change of address, sent back a scan of my drivers license and a copy of a utility bill and they got back to me a few days later confirming that I was no longer required to attend.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭Jp1506

Same thing happened me recently.

I sent a letter back stating I was no longer resident in the county, they got back to me seeking proof of change of address, sent back a scan of my drivers license and a copy of a utility bill and they got back to me a few days later confirming that I was no longer required to attend.

Okay ill have to do that so. Thanks.

Advertisement