Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

New Woods

• 28-01-2020 8:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,383 ✭✭✭

Had some vouchers and decided to treat myself to new woods.

Am a Titleist man so decided on the new TS

Went to Mcguirks in Blanchardstown for the track man.

It was excellent, different heads and shafts, different setting etc

Was trying to get speed up and spin down.

Went with TS 3 all round and 1/2 inch short and low spin shafts. The spin went from 6438 to 4363 (compared to old 913D2 and 915Fs)

Selected grips and they should arrive next week, trading in old clubs aswell.

Learnt a lot about my swing, how the face was, my angle of attack etc..

Really enjoyed it and looking forward to getting the clubs, I also get €90 in vouchers so may buy a laser

DT

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

Comments

I got the TS2 fairway recently. Half inch shorter too. Even though they are already a bit shorter than brands like Callaway and TM. Woods are getting far too long these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,383 ✭✭✭Deep Thought

I got the TS2 fairway recently. Half inch shorter too. Even though they are already a bit shorter than brands like Callaway and TM. Woods are getting far too long these days.

Agree, I tend to push the ball right, he said I was getting in my own way which cause me to get stuck underneath and thus forcing the push

So. If it all works. Am looking forward to a great season

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

Advertisement