Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PO - ICT Civil Service

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭VanHalen

Yup - applied - heard nothing so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 agoodapple

Yes I applied too. Just got a message this morning which laid out the next steps. Shortlisting to commence week of 2nd March.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Tr1ckieD1ckie

Best of luck to everyone... was going to apply but just missed the deadline... am on the panel for the main PO open competition though..

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭VanHalen

Interesting approach compared to the "ordinary" PO competition - shortlisting followed by "preliminary interviews" - no aptitude tests etc? My guess is these will be the remote video type ones and a further shortlisting from that.

VanHalen wrote: »
    Interesting approach compared to the "ordinary" PO competition - shortlisting followed by "preliminary interviews" - no aptitude tests etc? My guess is these will be the remote video type ones and a further shortlisting from that.

Indeed.. I applied for the AP ICT digital posts last year and didn't even get called to interview and yet am placed reasonably well on the PO open panel and my background is in ICT Management.. just goes to show how random and imprecise the procedures are

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

The date spread of the interviews suggests it is straight to interview. Without video interview step.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,815 ✭✭✭Burgo

I doubt it. It seems as though they have streamlined the process for the IT positions within the CS, there arent aptitude tests though I'm not sure if there are presentations to do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Jenor0050

Does anyone have the information booklet for this competition

Not a candidate for this- but soon to start as a PO from the open panel. Anyone know of anyone put on this panel, or appointed?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 himah

I was put on Group B shortlisting interviews held recently- waiting for results, anyone else on the same boat.

• Advertisement
Advertisement