Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Forum Stats Updates

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,865 ✭✭✭TRS30

40 posts a day average. Pretty good when you think about it!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,209 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

That's the

spirit!

Thank

• Advertisement

You 😄

• Registered Users Posts: 10,033 ✭✭✭✭DvB

Thats

"I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

Cheating

"I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

Guys

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,650 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Agreed @DvB 😉

• Advertisement

🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

😄😄😄

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,650 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

We ended up October 60 post ahead of last month, 1,640 post behind last year but 14 posts ahead of 2019.

So second biggest October ever.

How many posts do we need to beat last years November ?

3,151 hahaha. This time last year the tournaments we had were flying it, there's no chance of beating that.

We shall see 😉👍

Pretty damm good, if I do say so myself. Collective pat on the back.

Lots done, more to do :)

Last November we were locked down to an extent so I can imagine that posting was up a good bit.

Tuesday just gone has been the busiest day for us since the migration happened.

The season is certainly bringing more people back into the fold which is great :)

yep, can definitely feel things ramping up.

The flickering menu bar will ruin today's figures!!

I seem to be missing out on the flickering menu 😄😄

• Advertisement

you're not missing much!

I forgot to add there is only 8 posts separating Wednesday and Tuesday as the busiest day of the week in here for posting.

Tuesday slightly edging it. Monday trailing both days by 300 posts.

Thursday, Friday, Sunday and Saturday making up the rest of the order.

Saturday is 1.5k posts behind the top days 😂😂

Hump day peak in here and quite on Saturdays says a lot haha.

I'd say most peoples weekends are pretty busy these days (if ours are anything to go by) so can fully understand weekends being significantly quieter. Definitely far busier during the week though, brilliant to see the increase in posts & interest.

This is my busy time of year as I’m now working 6 days a week 🤶 😄

I mainly post during work hours as is actually the quietest time for me, no kids, jobs around the house etc. I also try to reduce screen over the weekend as much as I can. Makes Monday morning not as bad as usually have a good few posts to catch up on.

November is now the 3rd busiest month of the year, trailing behind Jan & Feb which had tournaments to get us through lockdown.

If I remember correctly, November was usually the busiest month? Things started to slow down a little in December as people got busier, out more etc.

Yes sir November is traditionally the busiest month of the year.

• Advertisement

I love November- it's all 100% build up and excitement. 😊

Advertisement