Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Games Of The Decade

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

It must win some sort of prize for most remasters and re-releases...

Nah, Tetris has that and I don't think anything will ever come close to it!

But it should definitely get a prize for the most re-releases so close to each other.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Vyse Remastered

Don't know if it has been mentioned but my vote would go to Portal 2. Excellent game that still holds up today.

Honorable mention goes to Inside which improved in every way on the excellent Limbo.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,693 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I thought limbo was kind of meh. the puzzles later on were kind of poorly designed and it was the worst kind of pretentious where it looks fancy but says absolutely nothing. Much preferred Braid but even more so the limbo teams follow up Inside was way, way better.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Limbo and Inside are both overrated imo, visually stunning, but floaty, weak platform puzzling in both. There are certainly worse ways to spend 5 hours, but I fail to see how the critical acclaim is justified.

Advertisement