Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What new games would you recommend for xbox one

• 06-12-2019 9:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭

Hi folks

I’m looking at buying a new xbox game over Christmas, last one I bought was red dead 2 which I really enjoyed, any new ones that you would recommend? I’m not really into fantasy games more shooters, i saw tom clancys division 2 which i like the look of, is it any good?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

did you play the first one? it is very good, more of the same, not without it's flaws but I certainly got my money's worth out of it

• Registered Users Posts: 11,617 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

Far Cry New Dawn.

Any interest in gamepass? Theres a lot of stuff you could play without committing to buying anything. I think one of the Division games is coming to that this month, likely the first one.

Not sure if the €1 deal is still running for that t the minute or the one for converting existing gold memberships to game pass ultimate.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,909 ✭✭✭nix

Yeah game pass is the way to go, though i got it at bargain price, i picked up the ultimate game pass for over 2 years for like €90. I only have a PC, but theres still alot of games on PC version, but i managed to snag a brand new Xbox one S digital for €99 in the sales, so will get the max from the game pass for the next 2 years :)

With the games ive played already, the game pass has already paid for itself :D

But eh, OP, for the best recommendations, its best to say which you have played or if you have played any of this gens games, even if on other systems like PC or PS4, as you wont get many recommendations otherwise as there are so many to name :(

Do you have xbox live? Apex Legends is the pinnacle of shooters, but online multiplayer only. It's free so give it a go if you haven't already. You might not need to buy another game for a while.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭Homelander

Gamepass is a good idea, good few decent (and recent) shooters on that and it's only a few euro per month so you can try a fair few.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,956 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

State of decay 1 and 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

Control is supposed to be deadly. Picking it up this evening in CEX myself

• Registered Users Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭firemansam4

Loved the original division game but I actually liked division 2 even more, well worth it, and it's not too expensive to buy now.

Advertisement