Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Keeping track of concerts you went to

Options
  • 30-11-2019 8:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭

I came across this today, https://www.concertarchives.org/ - could be of interest to people who keep track of what gigs they've been to, or to look up a gig.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭LoughNeagh2017

I actually was writing down what concerts I have been to yesterday, I have been to 20 in 8 years, probably small compared to some people but it feels a lot to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,108 ✭✭✭Jellybaby1

Good idea. One of my friends goes to a lot of concerts. That system records who, what, when and where but I think though it should also show what the ticket cost. Might be interesting to see the figure at the end of each year.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,892 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

If any of you use last.fm that has a gigs section that you can log gigs you have attended, that you plan to go to or are interested...

Advertisement