Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

What’s the cheapest iTunes has ever sold movies ?

• 22-11-2019 4:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭ biggebruv

I’m thinking of buying an Apple TV for the 4k iTunes some movies go for 5euros which is pretty good I think that is 4k aswell

I’m wondering do they ever have big deals every so often like PSN or steam so I can know if there’s a good time to pick up a bunch of movies

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭ Shred

I've about 85 movies in my library and the vast majority of them I've gotten for €5 or less; this includes 4k movies - if you buy something in HD and a 4k version gets released later it's automatically upgraded in your library. In terms of when's best to buy, there's deals literally every week. I'll still buy 4k discs for my favourite movies as the audio & visual fidelity simply can't be matched.

Advertisement