Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Visa to join spouse

Options
  • 20-11-2019 2:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Hello all
    I was in Ireland last year 2018 with tourists visa , stayed there 3 months. When I came back I applied for join spouse visa, on 31th January I applied online and still didn’t get any answer.
    So Its more easy to get spouse visa after I had tourist visa?
    Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭LastStop

Djellza wrote: »
    Hello all
    I was in Ireland last year 2018 with tourists visa , stayed there 3 months. When I came back I applied for join spouse visa, on 31th January I applied online and still didn’t get any answer.
    So Its more easy to get spouse visa after I had tourist visa?
    Thank you

It can take a very long time to get a decision from them. Also I wouldn't say having a previous tourist visa would have any impact at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Djellza

LastStop wrote: »
    It can take a very long time to get a decision from them. Also I wouldn't say having a previous tourist visa would have any impact at all.

What do you think, to get lawyer can he help me anything about visa?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

Djellza wrote: »
    What do you think, to get lawyer can he help me anything about visa?

Waste of money. INIS will tell you that applications take as long as they take.

Advertisement