Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Compulsory Purchase Order & estate management company

Options
  • 10-10-2019 1:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Hi,

My County Council is applying a Compulsory Purchase Order on parts of the common area of our estate as part of a Part 8 roads infrastructure project.

One folio for road widening is registered in the land registry website as with our managment agent appointed to take care of the estate. We pay annual fees to the agent.

We are automatically members of the management company when we purchased the house.

What rights, if any, do I have to make a submission/observation to An Bord Pleanala as to this CPO on the common area (management company folio)?

Really appreciate any help, I feel as if I have no say in what will make a significant difference in the safety of my children in this estate if what is currently a cul de sac becomes a through road with significant volumes of traffic.

Our managemernt company have not consulted us as yet.

Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,658 ✭✭✭brian_t

• Registered Users Posts: 39 truerenew

brian_t wrote: »

I think this still does not answer my question.

Can I as a property owner within a multi site development submit a third party observation to An Bord Pleanala related to a CPO that applies to another party (management company) who owns a common site area within that multi site.

I’m referencing the Multi Unit Development Act 2011 and the website link you kindly provided.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

You are the management company, well part of it. Sounds like you need to try to call an egm

• Registered Users Posts: 39 truerenew

Caranica wrote: »
    You are the management company, well part of it. Sounds like you need to try to call an egm

Yea totally agree, it’s just it’s moving very slowly and the deadline is next week. But I agree, thank you.

Advertisement