Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Drama of Mother Nature

• 20-09-2019 2:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

So ladies...

I live in A-MER-ica...me fella lives in Ireland.
    He is coming to visit me, arrives on Tuesday.

I'm on the pill, just started it two months ago.

Basically sometime Mother Nature hates on me, and I get my period a week before it's due, and it stays for two weeks.

Guess whats about to happen... two week period... like seriously???

I was super bold, but I've started to take a pill and a half -thinking this would hold it off - but its on the way...i can feel it approaching..

Any suggestions?

* don't really want to go with THE FLOW!
    * no point putting two packs together, its going to start 10 days before I'm due

HELP!!

Advertisement